Thursday 3 April 2014

Eval- Question 4

My target audience for my product is ideally males that range between 16-30 years of age. I researched what type of people that viewed thriller films and it came up with the same results as my target audience. I looked at who had watched my influential films such as Salt, Falling down and Dexter. All these thrillers roughly had the same range of viewers.

To achieve my target audience i further research into thriller films like our own such as limitless and found out the target audience of them. The violence suspense and action of the chase make our thriller film a film aimed more towards the male gender.


This is an example of a regular male, this is the type of audience that I expect to view my thriller.























I expect my audience to shop in the mainstream male shops such as Topman, River island and Burton. They'd dress smart casual because the shops I gave examples of have a range of casual as well as smart clothes. Some of my characters outfits were purchased from the mainstream shops which makes them appear more believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment